Chocolate chip cookies are a favorite all year round especially during the holidays. Enjoy this quick and yummy recipe for soft baked chocolate cookies the entire family with love.
8 oz vegan Myoko butter
3/4 cup of oats
1 1/2 cups pastry / spelt flour
Pinch of Pink Himalayan salt
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 cup agave
1/4 cup organic cane sugar
- Place the oats into a mixer and blend until fine and has a consistency of oat flour. Set aside for when required.
- Place the butter and cane sugar into a standing mixer and mix on high until light and fluffy.
- Then add the agave and blended oats, mix with the blender on low. Once mixed in add the flour, baking soda and salt. Mix on medium speed until the batter is smooth but not too sticky. If sticky to the touch add more flour 1tbsp at a time.
- Using a spoon, roll a small ball of dough by rolling it in a circular motion in your hands and then place on a cookie sheet. Continue this process until all the batter is rolled into balls and ready to bake.
- Bake for about 9 minutes at 340 degrees. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for about 15 minutes..
- Enjoy with your favorite cup of tea or freeze in an airtight container for up to a month.
Farrah was born on the Nature Isle of the Caribbean, Dominica. An island, known for its rich biodiversity, cultural heritage, and extensive centenarian population. Dominica instilled in her a respect for nature, the environment, and the power of healthy living. It is apparent why she became an Environmental Scientist. After much success in her industry, Farrah found a growing need for community-based health education and founded Gaia’s Essence, a lifestyle company for women. Over the years, she has partnered with Fortune 500 companies like; Whole Foods Market, Disney, and OWN. She is the Editor in Chief of Gaia’s Essence Magazine, the producer of the New Year New You Summit, the Gaia’s Essence Women’s Wellness Conference, host of the Beast Mamas podcast, and founder of the Gaia’s Essence Network.
She lives in California with her husband and her two children.