4. large russet potatoes
2 tbsp. Sunflower oil ( substitute any high-heat oil )
Dash Pink Himalayan Salt
1 tsp Smoky Paprika
- Wash the potatoes and slice them into wedges of your desired size.
- Add all the ingredients onto a baking stone and mix.
- Bake for about 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove from the oven when golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before serving. Enjoy with your favorite condiment.
Farrah was born on the Nature Isle of the Caribbean, Dominica. An island, known for its rich biodiversity, cultural heritage, and extensive centenarian population. Dominica instilled in her a respect for nature, the environment, and the power of healthy living. It is apparent why she became an Environmental Scientist. After much success in her industry, Farrah found a growing need for community-based health education and founded Gaia’s Essence, a lifestyle company for women. Over the years, she has partnered with Fortune 500 companies like; Whole Foods Market, Disney, and OWN. She is the Editor in Chief of Gaia’s Essence Magazine, the producer of the New Year New You Summit, the Gaia’s Essence Women’s Wellness Conference, host of the Beast Mamas podcast, and founder of the Gaia’s Essence Network.
She lives in California with her husband and her two children.