These cookies are the easiest and yummiest cookies for banana lovers! If you have a few ripe bananas 🍌 why not add them to some cookies. They make a great Breakfat cookies as well as a treat for my little ones. They are filled with oats so they definitely keep me for a few hours. Grab a few on the go or freeze extras for another day.
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 35 | Serving Size: 24
1 1/4 cup Mashed Bananas ( 6- 8 large bananas )
8 oz vegan Myoko Butter ( room temperature )
1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
1/2 Baking Soda
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
1 1/2 cup of Oats
1/4 cup cane sugar
Dash of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the mashed bananas in the electric mixer bowl and blend on a low speed.
- Add the sugar, baking soda, baking powder, butter, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt. Mix for about 5 minutes slowly until all the ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Add the oats to the batter, using a wooden spoon mix the oats until it is mixed together with the rest of the batter.
- Cover the batter and place in the fridge to chill for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the fridge. Using a melon scoop, scoop the batter and place on a silicon lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes and until golden brown. Enjoy with a favorite cup of tea, coffee or smoothie.
Farrah was born on the Nature Isle of the Caribbean, Dominica. An island, known for its rich biodiversity, cultural heritage, and extensive centenarian population. Dominica instilled in her a respect for nature, the environment, and the power of healthy living. It is apparent why she became an Environmental Scientist. After much success in her industry, Farrah found a growing need for community-based health education and founded Gaia’s Essence, a lifestyle company for women. Over the years, she has partnered with Fortune 500 companies like; Whole Foods Market, Disney, and OWN. She is the Editor in Chief of Gaia’s Essence Magazine, the producer of the New Year New You Summit, the Gaia’s Essence Women’s Wellness Conference, host of the Beast Mamas podcast, and founder of the Gaia’s Essence Network.
She lives in California with her husband and her two children.