These cookies are the easiest and yummiest cookies for banana lovers! If you have a few ripe bananas 🍌 why not add them to some cookies. They make a great Breakfat cookies as well as a treat for my little ones. They are filled with oats so they definitely keep me for a few hours. Grab a few on the go or freeze extras for another day.
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 35 | Serving Size: 24
1 1/4 cup Mashed Bananas ( 6- 8 large bananas )
8 oz vegan Myoko Butter ( room temperature )
1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
1/2 Baking Soda
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
1 1/2 cup of Oats
1/4 cup cane sugar
Dash of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the mashed bananas in the electric mixer bowl and blend on a low speed.
- Add the sugar, baking soda, baking powder, butter, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt. Mix for about 5 minutes slowly until all the ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Add the oats to the batter, using a wooden spoon mix the oats until it is mixed together with the rest of the batter.
- Cover the batter and place in the fridge to chill for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the fridge. Using a melon scoop, scoop the batter and place on a silicon lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes and until golden brown. Enjoy with a favorite cup of tea, coffee or smoothie.