Mushrooms are a great source of protein, fiber and powerful antioxidants called selenium which fight free radicals. Enjoy with tacos, pizza topping, with pasta or by itself.
Prep Time: 15 Mins | Cook: 40 | Serving Size: 4
- 1 8oz pk of organic baby portobello mushrooms
- 1 tsp. olive oil ( Add 2 tbsp. of water for oil free)
- 1 tsp. chipotle paprika seasoning
- pinch of pink Himalayan salt
- pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- Take the mushrooms out of the package and wash throughly in a an apple vinegar wash or with cold water.
- Cut each mushroom in half longways then slice thinly. When finished cutting all the mushrooms put in a mixing bowl then add all the seasonings. Mix together to coat all the mushrooms.
- Place on a baking sheet or roasting stoneware for about 40 minutes or until crispy and brown.
- Take out of the oven, allow to cool and enjoy in your favorite recipe.