A warm and creamy soup perfect for a cold winter evening or anytime of day.
- 1 small butternut squash
- 1 cup of diary free milk ( coconut, almond, cashew)
- 1 tsp Gaia’s Essence All Purpose Seasoning
- Wash the squash and cut into large pieces. Remove the seeds and core and discard.
- Place the squash in a medium sized pot and add sufficient water until the pieces are covered.
- Bring to a boil over a medium fire for about 20-30 minutes or until the pieces are squash are soft when pricked with a fork.
- Take the squash out of the pot and place into the blender, add half the milk and seasoning and blend until very smooth. Then add the remainder of milk to create your desired consistency.
- Serve the soup and top with the remainder of seasoning.