Berry Mango Pineapple Smoothie
- 2 cups of Strawberries
- 1 cup of Blueberries
- 2 1/2 cup of So Delicious coconut milk
- 2 cups fresh ripe mangos chunks
- 1 cup fresh (frozen) pineapple chunks
- Add the strawberries, blueberries and 1 1/2 cups of milk to the blender. Blend until smooth then set aside. Wash out the blender.
- Add the mangos and pineapples with the remaining milk to the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Using a tall glass, add the berry smoothie mix first, then add the mango mix on the top.
- Enjoy with your favorite dessert or on its own. Kids love the colorful straws as it just adds even more color to drink.
Note: I used fresh mangoes because it makes the mixture very smooth. If you only have frozen mangos you can use those as well.